Sunday, May 24, 2009

Cell Phone Stalker

When you are watching a TV show and the main character finds out they have a stalker, you think its funny. When you meet somebody who has been stalked by a frackin' creeper, you feel bad but then later think nothing of it. But let me tell ya people, it happens. Somebody keeps calling my fuckin' cell phone. They left 1 voicemail with only static and breathing. Which sounds like a horror movie cliche` but it is so unlike it. They called me 13 times yesterday. All on private. Ya know, *67? Like, so i dont know their number so I cant call em back. Well, I picked it up today after he called me for what seems the a-millionth time. The voice was low. Like my Daddys. So i thought it was my daddy. "Hello?" The voice said. "Hi" I said cheerfully.
"What are you doing"
"Listening to music,"
"Whats up?"
After he said that.. i hung up. My dad never says that. And when I sat there thinking about it.. why would my dad call my cell phone on private? Its not my dadddy. He called back 3 more times before I finally picked up.
"Who is this?" I mumbled into the phone.
"Oh you should know who this is," Was his quizzical response.
"Well, i dont. Who is this?"
"Think!" he urged me on.
I thought and thought. The voice was too low to be a student. "Is this a teacher?"
I asked.
"No, think again."
"I dont know! Are you sure this is the right number?"
"Im positive," He said. From his voice, i could tell he was smiling.
"Can't you just tell me a name?"
"I know one of your friends," He said. I was getting more and more scared.
"Bre?" I said. Saying the first name that popped into my head.
"Yup," He said.
"Who is this, just tell me a name!"
"Josh."
"uhm... where do i know you?"
"School. You talk to me all the time." I struggled to remember a man named Josh at my school. I failed.
"Listen.. 'Josh' I have to go. I have chores to do.."
I stared at my phone. He had alreday hung up. I ran to the living room, told the whole story to my mom.

"Next time he calls, I will talk to him"

We waited 10 minutes, 20 minutes, an hour. He didn't call back. At all. 0_0 If anybody has ever been stalked by a dude named 'Josh' who apparently went to their school and knows their best friends.. then by all means.. Tell me. I have to get to the bottom of this Cell Phone Stalker.

No comments:

Post a Comment