Sunday, May 31, 2009

I love the Chicago's!

^_^ Hey sweetie pies! "Josh" hasn't called for the past few weeks, so i think i am done being harassed. Which is kinda disappointing. Now my life isn't special. :O :(

Okay, well, at least i wont be sitting around bored all summer. I got a summer job at this farm that my grand mama got her puppy from. I'll be.. mucking out the stalls and grooming the dogs and horses. Stuff such as that.

Well, two days ago i went to my friend Jaci's. She has 4 horses, Reba, Phil, Lady, and Keona. Well, we were hanging out with the Chicago's (Dats what we call all 4 of them together, don't ask.) when Jaci looked at me with a mischievous glint in her eye.
"Want to see Philly's twin brother?" She asked. Savoring every word. Obviously, I said yes. I wanted to see if Phil's brother was the EXACT SAME! You see, Phil thinks he is a prince. He thinks he is the hottest think since sliced bread! I wanted to see this for myself. We went over to the gate, separating Jaci's yard, from the farm next door. Phil's brother DID look just like him. Just taller, and his hair was better groomed. Oh, and he didn't think he was a prince! O.o Anyway..

Jaci pointed to a barn about 10 feet away in the rude neighbors yard. "I've snuck into that barn. There are gorgeous horse's in there." She said dreamily.
"Well, lets do it now!" I was already walking away from the fence.
"You have to be careful though!" She whispered.
I rolled my eyes. "I know!"
We climbed over the fence, looked left and right for some of the farm help and ran to the wall of the barn. We stood there, jumping at ever whistle of the wind. Finally, we opened the door and stepped into a dark hall, stalls on each side. The first horse was a Chestnut and it had a beautiful baby. The pony looked so peaceful. We heard noises from the darkness, and we turned to look, but it was just another horse. Trying to see who has come in. We walked down the line, tip-toeing and baby talking all the horses. Eventually we got to the end and we stood there in silence. We heard noises in the distance. We turned and ran. We tried to run silently but it is not easy at all. Finally, we said by to the baby on the way out and emerged into the sunlight. We blinked and looked around. We saw cows to our left and a big ol' truck to our left. We ran to the gate, jumped over, ran behind a tree and... was attacked by Jaci's dog. Well, it wasn't really an attack. More, and excited attack of love. :D I love my adventures. You shoulda been there! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment